Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NOW FOR A REALLY REALLY BIG PUNCH!

If you are planning a big reception heres an idea of how to make punch to serve 250.






Tropical Wedding Punch
use fresh frozen fruit juices diluted according to directions on can.
I'm sorry I can't remember where:(
3 gallon  orange juice
3 gallon grapefruit juice
3 gallon pineapple juice
1 gallon papya juice
1 1/2 gallon of carbonated beverage
1/2 gallon of finely dice marashino cherries
12 pared and dice oranges
8 pared and diced lemons
8 pared and diced grapefruit
?2 gallons of sugar? perhaps it is pounds..this was a hand written recipe.

Blend together first 4 ingredients stir in sugar to dissolve. Pour in carbonated beverage. Put in remaining ingredients chill and serve

Thats 13 plus gallons of PUNCH! WOW....I'm thinking garbage can for a container.... new of course.


3 comments:

Kate said...

That is the prettiest cake ever!

1-2punch said...

I think so too! unfortunately when I grabbed this pic I forgot to label the blog from whence it came. please forgive me and if you recognize it, let me know who I can link it back to.

Quay Po Cooks said...

WOW! Rainbow colors cake. LOVELY!