Saturday, December 24, 2011

STRESSFUL HOLIDAYS? I SAY BRING IT!

I love Christmas and everything about it! Seriously I prepare for it all year long. And I say why not? It is the celebration of the birth of our Lord and Saviour. When I prepare for a party I plan it all in advance and take time off to make sure the house is just perfectly decorated and sparkling clean. When I prepare for the birth of a child, I collect its clothes, and furniture. I design a room and create a nesting spot for the baby and myself. A wedding takes about a year to plan and there are so many details to take care of but the end result is the perfect gathering of friends and family to celebrate a union of love between two people. So it is with Christmas and me. Is it stressful? A bit at times but that is just part of it, that makes it so exciting and wonderful. Today is Christmas eve and although my home is ready and all gifts are wrapped and under the tree, there is still one gift I want to pick up for my grand daughter that I know she will love. Its about sharing our love for eachother with one another, to celebrate His greatest gift to us! So I say to stress,,,,is that all you got?  Bring it on! I'm ready to enjoy this evening with my family and begin the preparation for next year tomorrow! Merry Christmas to all my readers.(the few that I have I am apprecitative of)

2 comments:

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Merry Christmas Sis and family! Can't wait for our celebration tonight with our traditional Bacala, you will be able to smell the garlic miles away! And, for all the strss...your right...bring it on, that's how we roll!!!!

Huge Hugs, Glad

Olga said...

Thank you for continuously sharing your world with me! :)
Christmas is near!