Monday, December 10, 2012

LETS HEAR IT FOR THE KID!

"Ma, I made a video, for my marketing internship and it went viral, and I'm on the news!!!" that was the message I received on my phone the other day from my son. So on this day ( his birthday I am posting a link to this famous video, marketing his soon to be alma mater as he is graduating in a few months. So give it up now, for my boy and his friends....
WE ARE THE PIRATES, WHITWORTH...Oh and my son is the one singing with the cheerleaders.




I made this punch for his birthday gathering only without the spices...couldn't keep the bowl full.
CHRISTMAS WEDDING PUNCH
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups water
2 inch piece cinnamon stick
1 tbs whole cloves
1/2 cup grenadine
2 cups grapefruit juice
2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
1 cup orange juice
1 pint sparkling water
combine first 4 ingredients, bring to boil for 5 minutes, stirring occassionaly, remove from heat,strain and cool slightly.
In punch bowl, place spices, add grenadine and all fruit juices,over an ice block, just before serving add sparkling water
YIELDS: 20

No comments: