Monday, October 7, 2013

MIXING POLITICS WITH PUNCH!!

I've never done this before but I just have to say it...who's idea was it to turn the government off?? and how can that be done? While I'm at it the timing couldn't be worse, considering the public threat delivered to our country by Syria just a couple of weeks ago...I'm confused! Wouldn't this be the time for America to stand together? I'm just a person who blogs about PUNCH and it is very obvious to me, so come on CONGRESS pull it together. I have heard that many countries dislike Americans because they believe us to be GREEDY, I am ashamed to say that I can see why. It's time to put things in perspective and look out for the good of all mankind! United we stand Divided we WILL FALL. Well that's all I'm going to say and I am including this recipe for a drink that is the way this whole thing makes me feel.
one flew over the cuckoo's nest

WARD EIGHT
2 ounces bourbon
1/2 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
4 dashes of grenadine
In a shaker filled with cracked ice pour bourbon, orange juice, lemon juice and grenadine. Shake and strain into a whiskey sour glass.

No comments: