Monday, October 31, 2011

THE WEIRD AND UNUSUAL

Well as I have promised ( or threatened) here are the two scariest punch recipes ever, and very timely I must say! Have a Happy Halloween!

For something different for the Holidays, try Dr. Pepper hot! It's devilishly different! Easy to prepare: heat Dr. Pepper in saucepan until it steams. Pour into glass or cup over a thin lemon slice and serve piping hot....I am actually sipping on one right now and it is surprisingly similar to a hot apple cider. I like it!


The second one I will just quote a classic commercial, "I'm not gonna try it...lets get Mikey!"






BULLSHOTPUNCH
4 cans beef boullion
1 fifth vodka
1 tsp tabasco
Pour mixture over block of ice in a bowl and garnish with l sliced lemon. Serves 25
It does sound like one that could land you on your head!

1 comment:

Pet said...

Not for me either but I guess it can be a moment for everything :-)