Sunday, March 18, 2012

MOST AWESOME PUNCH AWARD!

Well at least thats what I'm giving it.... I have been blogging these punch recipes for almost 2 years now and have found that many of them are quite similar as punches go. However when I come across an unusual one or one that is really scrumptious I like to get your attention... this is one of them. I don't believe I have ever seen this combination of fruits all together in a punch and it's not carbonated. I am making it today for a party I am going to.  I tossed in a couple others too. Enjoy!

HAPPYTIME PUNCH
1/2 cup instant tea powder
2 quarts water
1  6-ounce can frozen concentrate limeade undiluted
1  6-ounce can frozen concetrate pineapple juice undiluted
1  pint cranberry juice cocktail
In large container , place instant tea, gradually add water, stirring until tea is dissolved. Add frozen juice concentrates and mix until well blended together. Pour over *ice cubes in punch bowl.
YIELD 30 servings

ICE PUNCH
If you're planning a party with an iced punch, you can prevent the ice from watering down the beverage by pre-freezing ice cubes made from the punch's basic ingredients. For a gingerale based punch freeze a couple of ice trays full of gingerale, for an orange punch frozen orange juice. For the above punch try a mixture, one tray of limeade, one tray of cranberry, it will colorful and tasty too.

TANGERINE PUNCH
1 1/2 cups instant punch drink mix
2  6-ounce cans frozen tangerine-juice concetrate undiluted
10 cups water
Just before serving or early in the day:
Into chilled large pticher stir  all of the above ingreidinets together until well mixed.
Add ice cubes.
YIELDS: 12


2 comments:

Olga said...

Congratulations on such a big achievement as blogging for 2 years! I eagerly anticipate warm days, because I used to love drinking your punches on my balcony, and I'm sure it'll be as successful on my backyard.

Pet said...

I can feel summer coming in these Punches! I like the idea of freezing in cubes the Punch itself. Very civilized :-)